Here are a few tips to help you in selecting the perfect banquet hall for your wedding.
1. During marriage season, the prices soar sky high and also banquet halls might be booked. So, it is advisable to book your banquet hall well in advance and not wait for the last moment.
2. Be innovative and pick intriguing themes. If you don’t have a lot of money to spare on deciding the theme of the wedding, then don’t opt for the banquet halls with impressive buildings.
3. Opt for the banquet halls that have ample open places. Summer is the perfect weather to host the wedding in the open places. In winter, indoors will be better.
4. Look for a wedding hall that can accommodate all your guests comfortably.
5. Find a venue that is accessible to all your guests. Search for the banquet halls that are centrally located.
Delhi hosts a number of weddings each year. When looking for banquet halls in Delhi NCR, do a thorough research and then select the one that matches your exact requirements.